Hope Creek ACA System

Tracy, CA test

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:53 pm

Last edited by Hope Creek ACA System on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ACA/ASC Still Moves On!

AllSafe

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:54 pm

nicer sounding than I've heard from other recordings...it probably still has the original analog tone cards.
Ich spreche nicht Deutsch...doh!

kswx29

Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:39 pm

Didn't Ian from Ohio record that?
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

Hope Creek ACA System

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 pm

No, he did not. That was the other recording.

http://media.putfile.com/Circleville-OH ... stminister
ACA/ASC Still Moves On!

Daniel

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm

Why does it say "Oahu noon test?" Does New Jersey have an island called Oahu? Vince, are there ANY recordings you actually made yourself?
Lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.

Gil
YouTube Username: gilramirez12

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 pm

Seriously. Stop stealing other's work. You've been known to doing that. Remember the whole Siren Archive fiasco a year and a half ago? Someday, you're going to get in huge trouble for it.

AllAmericanFE
YouTube Username: AllAmericanFE

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:55 pm

2t22boy wrote:Didn't Ian from Ohio record that?
I did not record that but it is from ohio not NJ

Adam Pollak
YouTube Username: CrazySirenBoy

Hope Creek ACA System

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:32 pm

So you all know (including Hope Creek himself) I sent him a PM with the following message:
It seems as though you are starting to cause some problems with other members of the board regarding siren videos and credit. I, for one, know that you have a Darley STH-10 video on YouTube that I personally recorded. Please fix these issues and stop posting videos and recordings that you have not personally recorded or you will be banned from this board. By the way, your background on YouTube is of an Allertor that I took a picture of in Illinois. Please respond to this message to acknowledge receipt. Thank you for understanding.
Meaning he can rapidly fix this problem by removing pretty much all his videos or have his account banned. Just want to let you all know that something is being done. I am at home on slow dialup so I do not have the easy ability to watch all the videos to see what is going on. Sorry for that. Like always, if any of you have concerns about anything, always feel free to send me a PM.

Adam Pollak
YouTube Username: CrazySirenBoy

You Tube Terms of Use

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:52 pm

Also, I forgot to mention, while I am not endorsing the idea of ganging up on an individual, if you feel that a YouTube user has violated the Terms of Use specifically
Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you have obtained the rights to use. This means don't upload videos you didn't make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without their permission. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
By all means please take full advantage of the "Flag as Inappropriate" link. Flagging is not only for sexually explicit videos, it is for any violation. It will also link you to the email address [email protected] if you feel that is an appropriate email address you might need.

ermaff6231

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:27 pm

its about time someone did something about vince when i found out my noon test was on youtube i wasnt very happy about that :evil:

Return to “Videos and Media”