FirstSiren2T22
YouTube Username: MarcBookPro

Sentry Siren 15V2T - Tornado Warning - Cameron, TX

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Chased a supercell that produced several short range weak tornadoes yesterday (April 6, 2019). Was heading into Cameron, TX shortly after they sounded their siren(s). I realize this video is a bit unstable due to the circumstances, but is still pretty neat to see a siren sounding with lightening all around!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ccPew9eX8cI[/youtube]

Unfortunately, yesterday was my town’s day to test their 508’s. It was going to be my first test since being a Georgetown resident, but it didn’t happen. Will get them next month hopefully.

uncommonsense

Re: Sentry Siren 15V2T - Tornado Warning - Cameron, TX

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:19 am

Now THIS is a siren video. No exaggeration this may be my favorite video ever posted here. With the ominous background and the way you set up to record the siren with the lightening in the background...this is epic to a whole new level. Masterful work here.

Also, enjoy living in Georgetown. One of my favorite cities in the Austin area. The square is super neat as is the vibe of the area. And you must try the Monument Cafe.

MIKEY

Re: Sentry Siren 15V2T - Tornado Warning - Cameron, TX

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:58 pm

I remember when they installed them in Cameron. Glad to finally hear them. Very good video.

Return to “Videos and Media”