SDsirenman
YouTube Username: NorthCentralSirens

Harrold/Hughes County SD Disasterous Test

Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:26 pm

Well, my last test of summer for 2021, was a total complete DISASTER.
To start it off I set my cameras up, one at the Thunderbolt 1003, on at the WPS 2904 and a voice recorder in a halfway point to catch an ambience.
Then I noticed that my rear passenager tire was very low and I made an stop at the towns gas station to see if he could repair it, he did and my phone battery died for some reason, and the sirens didn't sound until 10:40 AM, it should be noted that both cameras have a maximum run time of 30 minutes then shut off well they shut off and I missed the video recordings, the Thunderbolt I susspected is NOT part of the siren system and must be manually activated which they didn't so yeah no Thunderbolt 1003.

It wasn't a total loss I got the MP3 recording so here is the lynk
https://soundcloud.com/user-774625703/w ... eathertest

Well the next thing to go wrong was my oil change light came on and I needed an oil change so I decided to head to Peirre for a noon whistle test aaannd that didn't happen, road contstruction prevented me from reaching Pierre in time. So I went to a oil change place and they found they didn't have the filter for the oil filter and o-ring, Ah-HA well they called for the part and the put it on and I said nothing else can go wrong now....ah ha ha ha ha haaa welll I was wrong...the filter spilt oil all over the gas pump floor and when it was noticed the mechancics came running out yelling SHUT YOUR CAR OFF! we pushed it back into the bay and they called the guy who sold them the part and they discovered it was a mismatched O-ring it was 1/18th too big so yeah...Im hoping my test for September 1st goes off without a hitch.

Return to “Videos and Media”