Thun-1003guy

Re: In your opinion, what is the best mounting of sirens?

Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:36 am

Definitely pole mounted. If it's a Thunderbolt it looks the best with a double pole mount like the one shown.
Attachments
image.jpg

07VFDInLCD
YouTube Username: Siren Archives

Tue May 14, 2019 3:49 pm

I would prefer either a pole mount or a roof mount. The only downside to a roof-mount type is that if the building needs to be demolished, you will need to remove the siren first.

Stag
YouTube Username: Spaghetti Jay

Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm

I always appreciate seeing things with a neat visual impact, unusual mounting methods like water tower, cupola and even dual pole mounts or tower-like mounts.
That is sheerly from an aesthetic point of view. I imagine pole mounting to be the most efficient and effective option, as far as ease, cost and considerations to the local populace goes.
sincerely yours, a weird siren obsessed deer 🦌

Allenorgan42099

Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Stag wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 pm
I always appreciate seeing things with a neat visual impact, unusual mounting methods like water tower, cupola and even dual pole mounts or tower-like mounts.
That is sheerly from an aesthetic point of view. I imagine pole mounting to be the most efficient and effective option, as far as ease, cost and considerations to the local populace goes.
That's what I think too. I like mounts that are unconventional and interesting, but I guess standard single-pole mounts are probably the most practical, followed by roof mounts. There are plenty of cool mounts I've seen out there, but I guess they're not as practical.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”