SDsirenman
YouTube Username: NorthCentralSirens

Re: What do sirens in your area warn of?

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Aberdeen's EOWS's are mostly on the edges of the city while the Federal Signal 2001 SRN's and one 2001 130 that replaced a 612 make up the core of warning sirens, depending on dispatch they either sound alert with a fast wail, or they sound a alert with a Hi/Lo on the EOWS612's.
I won't be recording anymore of the Aberdeen units until Spring of 2021 due to the darkness that is slowly getting earlier by the day.

AS for Mobridge they have a Federal Signal 3T22 downtown, and at least 2 2001 SRNB models, one by the high school/ baseball diamond and one by the West clinic

SirensOfNewYork

Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:06 am

All fire sirens. Can't think of any nearby sirens that are used for any other purpose.
~SirensOfNewYork

Amateur HVAC, Siren, Car, Plane, and security and fire alarm enthusiast

My profile photo is not mine. It belongs to the creator of the California siren map.

wallaat
YouTube Username: Trashboy275

Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:07 pm

The one Siren in East Norriton township (fedelcode model 3) is for fire only but got struck by lighting so now it's inactive for now waiting for a model 2
Andrew Wallace Cadet firefighter of Hatfield fire company
owner of Fedelcode model 3, Model 5, H.O.R. siro-drone 2 hp, 1990 e-one franklin mint and other franklin mints

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”