Reactor Cat
YouTube Username: mrmeowmeowclaw

Mequon mobil directo

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:42 pm

Hi, So I was wondering if there was a possible way to reconnect Mequons Mobil directo. I get that it was disconnected because it sounded for 1 hour. And I'm not going to try it. But can someone reconnect it with the proper supplies? <- Talking about a person who wasn't given permission to.
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

Model L
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: Egress
Discord: Egress.

Re: Mequon mobil directo

Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
Hi, So I was wondering if there was a possible way to reconnect Mequons Mobil directo. I get that it was disconnected because it sounded for 1 hour. And I'm not going to try it. But can someone reconnect it with the proper supplies? <- Talking about a person who wasn't given permission to.
I highly recommend you don't attempt to reconnect it, especially not with permission. Leave the siren alone and ask the local government about it. It might be something as simple as a new contactor being needed.
Resident of Beaverton, Oregon
Proud owner of 2 Model L's and a 1984 WS-3000 serial # 717
19 years old
want to chat? send me a request on discord: Egress.#7444 or DM me

Reactor Cat

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:14 pm

Model L wrote:
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
I highly recommend you don't attempt to reconnect it, especially not with permission. Leave the siren alone and ask the local government about it. It might be something as simple as a new contactor being needed.
I'm not, But would it be possible for someone to reconnect it? Without permission.
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

rulesarecool

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
How. Isn't the cords inside the pole. I believe the city just shut it off. It would not be possible for them to disconnect the wires inside the pole.
I only have a Model 5

Target spamming is getting annoying!

Model L
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:25 pm

Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
Model L wrote:
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
I'm not, But would it be possible for someone to reconnect it? Without permission.
Heavily depends on what the city did to disconnect it. At the very least, they have likely locked the disconnect off if not removed the fuses from it to prevent an activation. Once more, Do not do this.
EDIT: after looking at the images of this siren (assuming it is the same one you're talking about) there is 0 chance it is in any way connected to power. the conduit appears to have originally connected to the powerlines adjacent to the siren but the pole there has been replaced and the siren is no longer connected. There are 0 methods to safely reconnect this siren.
19 years old

Reactor Cat

Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Model L wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:25 pm
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
Model L wrote:

Heavily depends on what the city did to disconnect it. At the very least, they have likely locked the disconnect off if not removed the fuses from it to prevent an activation. Once more, Do not do this.
EDIT: after looking at the images of this siren (assuming it is the same one you're talking about) there is 0 chance it is in any way connected to power. the conduit appears to have originally connected to the powerlines adjacent to the siren but the pole there has been replaced and the siren is no longer connected. There are 0 methods to safely reconnect this siren.
Ok thank you for the info.

Reactor Cat

Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:19 pm

rulesarecool wrote:
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
How. Isn't the cords inside the pole. I believe the city just shut it off. It would not be possible for them to disconnect the wires inside the pole.
Go look at images. This is not true. It is obvious there is cords outside the siren in a pipe. Do research before saying stuff like this, please.

rulesarecool

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:29 pm

Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
rulesarecool wrote:
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
Go look at images. This is not true. It is obvious there is cords outside the siren in a pipe. Do research before saying stuff like this, please.
Stop telling me what to do. You are very dumb and deserve to get banned for fake posts
I only have a Model 5

Target spamming is getting annoying!

Reactor Cat

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:43 pm

rulesarecool wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:29 pm
Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
rulesarecool wrote:

Stop telling me what to do. You are very dumb and deserve to get banned for fake posts
Excuss me???? Do you think I should get banned? Well, look what you said. You made an absolutely useless post that doesn't contribute to the topic. Do you really think I would want to be friends with someone who does this? You made a post to a mod that I didn't ask you to do.

Model L
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:47 pm

Cool it, both of you. this is immature behavior and frankly, I'm not fully certain if you're actually two people or just the same person on two accounts.
Topic locked.
19 years old

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”