The Siren Board acceptable use agreement.
1. You must be 13 years of age to maintain an active account on The Siren Board and the associated discord chat. Anyone found to be under 13 will be banned immediately. This is Federal LAW.
2. The Siren Board Administrators reserve the right to terminate your account and/or access for any reason we see fit without warning or explanation. This is a safety measure in place to protect the users of The Siren Board and can only be executed by an Administrator.
3. Bottom line: we always give warnings, but we no longer give them more than once to the same person. If you are disrupting the community, we will take action. You will receive one warning, from our experience, this is plenty. If you’re using the forum, you’re old enough to understand our guidelines. The next offense will result in a ban no shorter than one month (30 Days.) However, if a transgression is deemed serious enough, your account may be permanently deactivated without observing the above process.
4. Defamation will not be tolerated.
1. Use search first. There’s a good chance that you can find your answer in a previously created topic, we have lots of topics… so use search first!
2. Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read.
3. Do not bump a topic. unless you have legit information to post.
4. Use common sense. If you have to second guess the post, it’s likely unneeded.
5. Proper grammar will be used, no exceptions. Foul language on the board is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
6. No spamming. No trolling. Keep the discussion constructive.
7. All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
For Sale and Wanted
1. All for sale and Wanted Post must be approved by an Admin or Moderator to reduce spam.
2. Make sure your for sale post includes at least a price, a description of the item, and what's included in the purchase. Pictures are always helpful, and are always encouraged when posting an item for sale. Similarly, your Wanted post should include exactly what you are looking for (no generic posts) and a price range.
3. The wanted area is for personal or small business use only, and not for general advertising. Links are only allowed if you are the seller, or if you are representing the seller.
By using the board or creating an account, you accept these guidelines and agree to follow them. All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or Email. You can help the moderators moderate by using the Flag icon located on each post. If you see something that is questionable, we ask that you use the flag feature.
Owner of a Federal Signal Modulator 4016 & EOWS 408.