Tally Ho

Baltimore Testing

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 pm

I've heard that Baltimore tests on Monday's at 1 pm. Is that true? I never actually went to one of the sirens in Baltimore on a Monday at 1 pm to see if they test. If that's true, can someone tell me the address of one of the sirens that do actually test? I'm sure most of them are inactive. People tell me the last time they were all activated was for the Howard Street Tunnel Fire. Thanks.

Chem_Boffin_6589
YouTube Username: Alfie Woolard
Discord: Alfie

Re: Baltimore Testing

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Recently 4J25 went to Baltimore and was hoping to hear the test for himself but nothing sounded. There are 2 sirens (one I know does work) that are technically still active and working but they aren't tested and don't sound regularly... or at all.
Alfie Woolard
Federal Signal MC know-it-all.
Installed, initiated and maintains school campus warning system.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGVVz ... 8BQ47VmdHg

Tally Ho

Re: Baltimore Testing

Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:16 am

Chem_Boffin_6589 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:07 pm
Recently 4J25 went to Baltimore and was hoping to hear the test for himself but nothing sounded. There are 2 sirens (one I know does work) that are technically still active and working but they aren't tested and don't sound regularly... or at all.
Which siren is active? Like where is it located, street, address. I saw a Model 5 today located on Muth Avenue next to N Forest Park Ave Baltimore, MD.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”