Pi_User5

Illinois Sirens

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of sirens in these Illinois systems. I'm looking for locations or number of sirens.

[*]Bethalto, IL - I was told they have a total of 9 active sirens between them and Meadowbrook, IL. I've got 8, is anyone more familiar with their system?
[*]Nauvoo, IL - I heard rumors they have a total of 6 sirens. Can anyone confirm that? I've got 3 locations.
[*]Metropolis, IL - They have 8 OA-4s, does anyone know their locations? I'm also interested in their old P-15 locations too.
[*]Decatur, IL - I've got the locations of 18 sirens, they have 20 or 21. They were all RM-130s but they are slowly being replaced with 2001-130s. Someone had a map on here but that was 10+ years ago.

WindowsWhistler2419
YouTube Username: JD

Re: Illinois Sirens

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Pi_User5 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of sirens in these Illinois systems. I'm looking for locations or number of sirens.

[*]Bethalto, IL - I was told they have a total of 9 active sirens between them and Meadowbrook, IL. I've got 8, is anyone more familiar with their system?
[*]Nauvoo, IL - I heard rumors they have a total of 6 sirens. Can anyone confirm that? I've got 3 locations.
[*]Metropolis, IL - They have 8 OA-4s, does anyone know their locations? I'm also interested in their old P-15 locations too.
[*]Decatur, IL - I've got the locations of 18 sirens, they have 20 or 21. They were all RM-130s but they are slowly being replaced with 2001-130s. Someone had a map on here but that was 10+ years ago.

You could find what you are looking for in this map.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 875002&z=6

Pi_User5

Re: Illinois Sirens

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:15 pm

WindowsWhistler2419 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:44 pm
Pi_User5 wrote:

You could find what you are looking for in this map.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 875002&z=6
That's what I'm actually working on.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”