TommyBNSF
YouTube Username: TommyBNSF

Conneaut Lake, PA Area Siren Testing Schedules?

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:07 pm

Hey y'all,

This summer I'm going to be doing multiple trips out east to my parents' new house in Conneaut Lake, PA, and since I'm not overly familiar with the area, I'm looking for help on when and where siren tests occur out there. I'm mainly looking for info on the fire sirens, as I'm somewhat familiar with tornado siren and nuclear siren testing. I know Erie County, PA does quarterly testing in January, April, July, and October. Chautauqua County, NY appears to be every Tuesday at 7:30 PM? Allegheny County, PA tests every Saturday at noon it seems.

I don't know if Crawford County, PA has any fire siren testing schedule. They do a yearly tornado drill, but that's all I know. Any other help is appreciated on regular testing or noon/6 PM blasters is appreciated.
Sirens, they're loud!

Purring Cat
YouTube Username: Purring Cat

Re: Conneaut Lake, PA Area Siren Testing Schedules?

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 am

To my Knowledge, The Perry Nuclear Plant 35 Miles NE of Cleveland, Tests their Noxes In January, April, July and October. The Beaver Valley Nuke Plant, Which will Close in Less than 2 years, Tests in May I think. They got Noxes, Too. They used to use Banshees and a few Allertors.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”