kswx29

Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 am

Please try to keep all of your posts in one post. If you just thought of a question right after you posted please use the edit feature. Yes P-10 comes from ACA

Gil
YouTube Username: gilramirez12

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:12 pm

Yes, putall your posts in one.

its VERY annoying that you also post them 2 minutes after eachother,
which gives no one any time to reply. people arent on 24 hours, 7
days a week. replies take hours, even days.

Trey
YouTube Username: SD10s4ever

Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:05 pm

Yeah, posting in one post should be common sense.

kswx29

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:26 am

audible_appliance wrote:Well, excuse me! I'm just very used to people responding to my immediate posts. My goodness! everyone is snobby here. And do you know what else is also annoying to the community? Your endless complaining! That's right pal: your, YOUR endless complaining. i wonder how you go on in life. If you think my posts are annoying, think about listening to you and those dumb sirens all day. :x
Rather your talking to me or not i dont know how you go on in life the way you are. It is called Common Sense. I dont know if you've heard of it. Have you even read the rules of the board? We arnt snobby, we just like to have people to follow the rules and since you was new everyone was just telling you so you need to calm down!

kswx29

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:42 am

audible_appliance wrote:I'm sorry. i've just been having a rough day today. my house caught on fire and my wife died in it.
Im not being rude but the way you are i dont know rather to belive you or not. If my wife died i sure in the hell wouldnt be on the computer, i would be with family or atlest be making arangments for a funeral. I know when my grandparents died i wasnt yelling on the computer. If she did i am terribly sorry. But please dont come here and take your pressure off your shoulder. Instead try to relax and maybe watch tv.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”