The Siren Board

Discussion of Outdoor Warning Systems
It is currently Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:03 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:05 pm 
Offline
 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am
Posts: 9
Karma: 0
The diagram on my timer's door is creased and brown in some spots (oil?) Does anyone have a scan or is able to scan the diagram? I will provide any information about my timer as needed, thanks.

_________________
I have a 2T22, thanks luck!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:28 pm 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm
Posts: 134
Real Name: Ethan B
YouTube Username: Sirens & Thunderbolts1003
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Karma: 0
What's the date on the timer and what kind of timer is it a one light timer or 2?

_________________
Owner of a motorless FS STH-10 and somewhat functional Federal Enterprises Model 2-220, FS Model D, 110V Sterling 2V8.

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qlFu ... subscriber


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:04 pm 
Offline
 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am
Posts: 9
Karma: 0
CanadianTbolt1003 wrote: *
What's the date on the timer and what kind of timer is it a one light timer or 2?
Sep 4, 1973
it has one light but is the "new" version that has the buttons on the bottom rather than the side

_________________
I have a 2T22, thanks luck!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:35 am 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm
Posts: 134
Real Name: Ethan B
YouTube Username: Sirens & Thunderbolts1003
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Karma: 0
I think page 2 of this manual is what you are looking for...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbrhaaxqnmmk ... tracking=1

_________________
Owner of a motorless FS STH-10 and somewhat functional Federal Enterprises Model 2-220, FS Model D, 110V Sterling 2V8.

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0qlFu ... subscriber


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:24 pm 
Offline
 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am
Posts: 9
Karma: 0
CanadianTbolt1003 wrote: *
I think page 2 of this manual is what you are looking for...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vbrhaaxqnmmk ... tracking=1
While that is what i'm talking about, I am looking for the diagram on the inside of it's door, this one is the 'manual' version I guess you could say, it's structured quite a bit different.

_________________
I have a 2T22, thanks luck!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:47 am 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Posts: 411
Real Name: Josh Reed
YouTube Username: SWOhioSirens
Location: Wilmington, Ohio / Columbus, Ohio (College)
Karma: 0
Will this help you?
[ attachment ]
AR TIMER DIAGRAM.jpg [ 152.84 KiB | Viewed 439 times ]

This came directly off of my AR Timer. I know it's the later model with the two lights, but I thought maybe it would be helpful to you. If this won't help, then maybe someone who has one with the single light will be able to provide one for you as my online search for one turned up nothing.

_________________
Josh Reed
20, Living in Ohio


Owner of a Federal Thunderbolt 1000BT, a Federal Model A, and a gray 12 volt siren.


My YouTube Channel


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:01 pm 
Offline
 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am
Posts: 9
Karma: 0
Sifed1 wrote: *
Will this help you?

AR TIMER DIAGRAM.jpg


This came directly off of my AR Timer. I know it's the later model with the two lights, but I thought maybe it would be helpful to you. If this won't help, then maybe someone who has one with the single light will be able to provide one for you as my online search for one turned up nothing.
Yes, this is exactly what i was looking for, but I am a little disappointed with the writing. If it's not too much of a hassle, would like to see your buddy's diagram too. I can't thank you enough!

_________________
I have a 2T22, thanks luck!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:36 pm 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm
Posts: 411
Real Name: Josh Reed
YouTube Username: SWOhioSirens
Location: Wilmington, Ohio / Columbus, Ohio (College)
Karma: 0
katzjeza wrote: *
Sifed1 wrote: *
Will this help you?

AR TIMER DIAGRAM.jpg


This came directly off of my AR Timer. I know it's the later model with the two lights, but I thought maybe it would be helpful to you. If this won't help, then maybe someone who has one with the single light will be able to provide one for you as my online search for one turned up nothing.
Yes, this is exactly what i was looking for, but I am a little disappointed with the writing. If it's not too much of a hassle, would like to see your buddy's diagram too. I can't thank you enough!
I don’t know anyone else who has the diagram, I just thought maybe someone else here on the board who owns an AR Timer would possibly have a diagram too. Sorry about the writing, that is the way I received it after I purchased it.

_________________
Josh Reed
20, Living in Ohio


Owner of a Federal Thunderbolt 1000BT, a Federal Model A, and a gray 12 volt siren.


My YouTube Channel


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:26 pm 
Offline
 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:44 am
Posts: 9
Karma: 0
Sifed1 wrote: *
katzjeza wrote: *
Sifed1 wrote: *
Will this help you?

AR TIMER DIAGRAM.jpg


This came directly off of my AR Timer. I know it's the later model with the two lights, but I thought maybe it would be helpful to you. If this won't help, then maybe someone who has one with the single light will be able to provide one for you as my online search for one turned up nothing.
Yes, this is exactly what i was looking for, but I am a little disappointed with the writing. If it's not too much of a hassle, would like to see your buddy's diagram too. I can't thank you enough!
I don’t know anyone else who has the diagram, I just thought maybe someone else here on the board who owns an AR Timer would possibly have a diagram too. Sorry about the writing, that is the way I received it after I purchased it.
It's good lol, I could probably edit it out since i see the actual lettering still on there. Thanks!

_________________
I have a 2T22, thanks luck!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited