kswx29

Siren Videos on Youtube

Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:18 am

I thought we could make a post about siren videos on youtube.
I dont know if this has been posted but it has a 2001 and tbolt in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV7v1i6Q8LU

enigma1677

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:01 pm

Well apparently on this siren board everybody gets their panties in wad if you post anything from youtube. You post will probably disappear into thin air. I thought this was a board about sirens, and i would think we would all be thankful there are some pretty good videos out there for us to view, but that doesnt seem to be the case on here!

quiksmith10

Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:44 pm

I think it would be a great idea. Making a main place to add the siren videos that we find.

Enigma1677, you are wrong in your statement. Posting things from You Tube is fine. The only problem we encountered was when we found "possible" stolen content that was posted. That "supposively" turned out not to be the case. This was the first and only case that we have come across. Heck, we even have some members on this board that post their siren videos on You Tube and share them on here. I'd hate to say it, but I believe without a resource such as You Tube, many members would not be able to find someone to host their videos without going through too much trouble.
Brandon Smith

jkvernon

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:29 pm

Also, it was determined on the old board that because of the location (which somehow dissapeared from the video profile) Conway, AR, that the sirens in the video are a combination of single toned and dual toned Thunderbolts. A great video nonetheless!

thunderbolt1003kid

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:15 am

i love the sound of a distant thunderbolt 1003 or 1000T

enigma1677

Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:10 am

Of course there is some truth to what you are saying brandon at the same time, why does everything that some of us post on this board from youtube get mysteriously erased? Or it gets shot down by some of the older members by saying" it has already been posted on this board before" and you get nothing but attitude. I do my research before i post anything on this board as well as the older board. And i have found alot of that is B.S. b/c some of the videos have not touched this board before!! This is what is hurting this site alot and has made alot of members not want to post anything else or they just go to another board.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”