The Siren Board

Discussion of Outdoor Warning Systems
It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 5:53 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:54 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:07 pm
Posts: 27
Real Name: Samuel F
Location: Northwest Oregon, USA
Karma: 0
Anyone potentially have the manuals/specs for the Whelen WPS-2016 and the ESC-864? I am looking to buy one soon and I want to know how big and heavy the things are so I know how much space I need to clear. I’ve already cleared some space, but I’m worried it may not be enough.

_________________
Siren enthusiast of about three to four years, one of the few siren YouTubers of Oregon
Oregon State Siren Map
Email(best contact method): [email protected]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:38 pm 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:00 am
Posts: 165
Real Name: Connor B
YouTube Username: jcb19 (formerly AGuyNamedJC)
Discord: Somebody#2950
Location: Howard County, Nebraska
Karma: 3
Looking for an ACA Screamer manual and maybe even an ACA Super Banshee manual if possible.
Thanks!

_________________
Just your average siren enthusiast of Nebraska

Proud owner of one of Ft. Calhoun's former ACA P10s, a Sentry F2, Federal Model A, Model J, Model C, 1982 Model 2T, a Klaxon Mono AH... and an MS-190.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:42 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:57 am
Posts: 19
Discord: sprinklers phones tech#2456
Location: idk
Karma: -7
I have Sentry Siren Manuals here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing (updated, not restricted anymore)

_________________
Proud owner of a thunderbolt 1000, 2000, 1000T, and 1003


Last edited by sprinklers phones on Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:52 pm 
Offline
Registered User
Registered User
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:50 am
Posts: 1391
Real Name: Dennis Seldon
YouTube Username: DJ2226
Location: Columbus, Georgia
Karma: 2
sprinklers phones wrote: *
I have Sentry Siren Manuals here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
It's restricted.

_________________
Proud owner of a Model 1.
DJ2226's YouTube Page


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:00 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:57 am
Posts: 19
Discord: sprinklers phones tech#2456
Location: idk
Karma: -7
SamtheSirenMan(531) wrote: *
Anyone potentially have the manuals/specs for the Whelen WPS-2016 and the ESC-864? I am looking to buy one soon and I want to know how big and heavy the things are so I know how much space I need to clear. I’ve already cleared some space, but I’m worried it may not be enough.
Is this what your looking for?


Attachments:
[ attachment ]
Whelen WS-2016.jpeg [ 39.38 KiB | Viewed 381 times ]

_________________
Proud owner of a thunderbolt 1000, 2000, 1000T, and 1003
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:03 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:07 pm
Posts: 27
Real Name: Samuel F
Location: Northwest Oregon, USA
Karma: 0
sprinklers phones wrote: *
SamtheSirenMan(531) wrote: *
Anyone potentially have the manuals/specs for the Whelen WPS-2016 and the ESC-864? I am looking to buy one soon and I want to know how big and heavy the things are so I know how much space I need to clear. I’ve already cleared some space, but I’m worried it may not be enough.
Is this what your looking for?
Not exactly, but thanks!

_________________
Siren enthusiast of about three to four years, one of the few siren YouTubers of Oregon
Oregon State Siren Map
Email(best contact method): [email protected]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Siren Manuals
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:24 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:07 pm
Posts: 27
Real Name: Samuel F
Location: Northwest Oregon, USA
Karma: 0
Anyone have the specs or the manual for the Screamer S-10? There is some info about the 2, 5 and 7 but not the 10.

_________________
Siren enthusiast of about three to four years, one of the few siren YouTubers of Oregon
Oregon State Siren Map
Email(best contact method): [email protected]


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited