एप्पल कंप्यूटर फैन
Discord: B&M AR-2000#3449

CA Institute For Men Jailbreak System

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 am

An Overview:
The CA Institute For Men jailbreak system originally consisted of model 2s (I have no other evidence of other models in the old system) But, Now they have 2001-SRNBs 1 Model 2 and an RM-130. They test first Tuesday of the month, originally they tested for 2 minutes but now they test for only 1 minute.
A photo I took:
IMGA0029.JPG
IMGA0029.JPG (54.62 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

SoCalsirens

YouTube Username: Dylan Keville

Re: CA Institute For Men Jailbreak System

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 pm

Most of this information is incorrect. The California Institution for men Never had any sirens before December 2005 when they installed 4 2001-SRNB’s. They actually test on the first Friday of each month at 12:00 Noon. They used to test for a whopping 15 Minutes like Piru California but now test for 2 as they got new self Testing controls and nobody has to drive out to each siren anymore.

The RM-130 (Actually a RM-127) Is at the California institution for woman, It’s actually a completely Different Property then CIM. I don’t know when it tests but it rotates Frequently.

The Model 2’s are actually Evacuation Sirens for Inland Empire Utilities Agency. both of the chino facilities have one. They are tested yearly for 20 seconds according to an employee. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

Here is a video of one of the chino sirens: https://youtu.be/nc6wv_5iZkw
SoCal Siren Enthusiast. Proud owner of a Federal Signal SD-10, Model A, LK-145 And an ATI Horn.

Return to “Community Systems”