supermaximax
YouTube Username: supermaximax
Discord: supermaximax

Information about the ASC I-Force in Milwaukee, WI.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 pm

I know for a while, some people never knew when the Milwaukee County Zoo ASC I-Force was tested, so I figured I share a little info about that. Let's go from start to finish.

Yesterday, me and some of my family went to the zoo to check out the animals and to photograph the I-Force siren there. While I was snapping some pictures of the siren, my mom asked a close by staff member when the siren tests. She said it goes off the first Tuesday of every month before the zoo opens and usually around the time school session begins for kids. According to my mom, the zoo sometimes opens at around 9 or 10 in the morning, so I'm sure the siren goes off between 8 and 9. In fact, I asked the lady if it went off around 8 and she said yes. So, to wrap this up, I can now share the test time for the Milwaukee I-Force (as I kind of mentioned before):
First Tuesday of every month between 8 o'clock and the time the zoo starts to begin opening. I cannot give an exact time for the test day, but like I said, it is estimated it would be around 8 or 9. So, if you're up to record the siren, you might want to be there at around 7:30 or so, set up your cameras at 7:45, and wait until the siren goes off (which will be before the zoo opens) unless you have another plan around. That's all I need to say, folks. Thanks for reading this bit of info. If you have any comments or questions about this, then drop a line below.

Oh, and the I-Force may also go off during the Statewide Tornado Drill, I really don't know exactly.

Return to “Community Systems”