Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:33 pm

uncommonsense wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:18 pm
IceBolt_1003 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:46 am
Some_3t22s wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 pm
Apologies for getting off-topic, but...

I had absolutely no idea CLM was part of an American company, let alone a company that produced things that weren't at all similar to sirens. I assume CLM stands for Canadian Line Material (Company) or something similar? And did LMC themselves produce sirens or was it just CLM?
You're right about CLM being Canadian Line Material. LMC did produce a couple sirens, one of which is at the Stroud mall in Stroudsburg, PA.
Y’all better be coming along with some receipts for this (preferably in another thread so we don’t derail this one). These are big claims.
Uncommonsense, a quote from a document was shared on the discord server. Not sure if you're on it, but you can PM YourLocalCLMDealer for more info.
"Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on earth's this spell we're under...
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are..."
-Styx, from The Grand Illusion

uncommonsense

Re: Any ideas? I may even get this someday

Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:00 pm

IceBolt_1003 wrote:
uncommonsense wrote:
IceBolt_1003 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:46 am

You're right about CLM being Canadian Line Material. LMC did produce a couple sirens, one of which is at the Stroud mall in Stroudsburg, PA.
Y’all better be coming along with some receipts for this (preferably in another thread so we don’t derail this one). These are big claims.
Uncommonsense, a quote from a document was shared on the discord server. Not sure if you're on it, but you can PM YourLocalCLMDealer for more info.
I’m not on there. If anyone has the ability to grab it and email it to me at [email protected] I’d be glad to post it here and open it for discussion. Sounds like good stuff.

championsiren
YouTube Username: Position Light Productions
Discord: Same as my YT #6187

Re: Any ideas? I may even get this someday

Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:44 pm

uncommonsense wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:00 pm
IceBolt_1003 wrote:
uncommonsense wrote:

I’m not on there. If anyone has the ability to grab it and email it to me at [email protected] I’d be glad to post it here and open it for discussion. Sounds like good stuff.
Will do.
"Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on earth's this spell we're under...
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are..."
-Styx, from The Grand Illusion

Return to “Mystery Sirens”