The Siren Board

Discussion of Outdoor Warning Systems
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Important message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:18 pm 

YouTube Username: MidCentralSirens2020
Some of you may notice that my mcs2020 videos will be taken down via copyright claims.

What happening is that my computer aka the lab, Microsoft did a forced update and this update screwed up my desktop, you know those tiles apps? Yeah they were up all the time, I couldn't axcess my desktop so I couldn't access my files.

I contacted Microsoft and after 4 hours of being on the phone they concluded that it was a system error with this particular update.
And they asked if I had a back up, I said yes and they recommended that I erase the whole thing and reinstall everything so I did just that.

Wellll....the backup didn't back up my filmora so I gotta pay 49.99 for another one, next problem is my passwords, welllll...I was cleaning up my apt and I accidentally placed the passwords into the garbage pile and oof, I couldn't restore my [email protected] password so I contacted Google and they recommended that I start over and copyright my [email protected] so I believe it takes 3-5 strikes so I copyright claimed 5 videos so it should be closed in a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

I started a new channel [email protected] but I'll use the mcs2020 logo's so that takes care of this message, wish me luck.

Mcs2020