T-BoltLover55

Kidde P4010 Question

Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:29 am

So, if I were to get a lithium battery-operated P4010 series smoke alarm for my collection, I know there is a switch on the back which when you insert the key or turn it onto it's mounting bracket it turns on the battery. And it also says "To permanently deactivate and discharge alarm, flip this switch." Or something like that. If I wanted to turn it off... could I then flip the switch back to the "On" position to make it work again? Thanks! :D
I love Thunderbolts!

TheVintageLouisiana
YouTube Username: Sirens Of Southern Louisiana
Discord: louisianasirens

Re: Kidde P4010 Question

Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:28 pm

T-BoltLover55 wrote:
So, if I were to get a lithium battery-operated P4010 series smoke alarm for my collection, I know there is a switch on the back which when you insert the key or turn it onto it's mounting bracket it turns on the battery. And it also says "To permanently deactivate and discharge alarm, flip this switch." Or something like that. If I wanted to turn it off... could I then flip the switch back to the "On" position to make it work again? Thanks! :D
Nope, wouldn't work. Stays disabled forever, similar to the I9010.
louisiana :arrow:

T-BoltLover55

Re: Kidde P4010 Question

Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:13 pm

TheVintageLouisiana wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:28 pm
T-BoltLover55 wrote:
Nope, wouldn't work. Stays disabled forever, similar to the I9010.
Ok thanks! :D :D
I love Thunderbolts!

Return to “Other Warning Systems - Indoor, Outdoor and Vehicular”