ACA HODAG

Interesting idea...

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:42 am

This is an idea i have had for quite some time now, What if, now bare with me here, What if, Outdoor warning sirens had SAME technology. of course if would be best in the business, mainly on electronic sirens, but incredibly useful! the siren would be programmed the same way a Noaa Weather Alert Radio is programmed, but instead of setting off a speaker within the radio, it sounded the siren for a pre determined cycle( attack/alert) let me know what you think, oh and a quick update, the allertronic 5000 was scrapped for money last year, but i have made a lot of progress on the RE:100 and hope to implement this idea into the siren
Proud owner of a downed ACA Alertronic RE-1600
Hunting for the ledgendary ACA allertronic 5000

coop866

Re: Interesting idea...

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm

ACA HODAG wrote:This is an idea i have had for quite some time now, What if, now bare with me here, What if, Outdoor warning sirens had SAME technology. of course if would be best in the business, mainly on electronic sirens, but incredibly useful! the siren would be programmed the same way a Noaa Weather Alert Radio is programmed, but instead of setting off a speaker within the radio, it sounded the siren for a pre determined cycle( attack/alert) let me know what you think, oh and a quick update, the allertronic 5000 was scrapped for money last year, but i have made a lot of progress on the RE:100 and hope to implement this idea into the siren
I believe they do utilize some of this technology. Sad to hear about the 5000... :cry:
Former owner of a 1984 ACA S-10 Screamer, now in the possession of fellow forum-user estokke09.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”