ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

My Model D sounding for the real deal (05-14-2015), criminal trespass incident

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Please read the video's description. This siren will soon be integrated into a security system. Right now, it's just a panic alarm with remote activation. This siren is tested on the first Friday of every month at 5:00 PM eastern time, which is less than an hour from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7noZqDngE&fmt=18
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

MrEclipse

Re: My Model D sounding for the real deal (05-14-2015), criminal trespass incident

Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:44 am

ver tum wrote:Please read the video's description. This siren will soon be integrated into a security system. Right now, it's just a panic alarm with remote activation. This siren is tested on the first Friday of every month at 5:00 PM eastern time, which is less than an hour from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7noZqDngE&fmt=18
Well, talk about a screaming guard yelling at a trespasser. Do you live in the south? Just wondering.
The Man Next Door.

"When you see a Federal Signal, chances are your town craves that mineral."

Mark N
Supporter
Supporter

Re: My Model D sounding for the real deal (05-14-2015), criminal trespass incident

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 am

It's in Louisville, Kentucky

ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

I had to move this siren to the garage because the neighbors didn't hear it during this incident. It is now mounted to the garage door opener brace, and there are several neighbors who can hear it there. It was facing the school where it was during the incident, and there was nobody at the school at the time. These condos are so well insulated that the neighbors inside couldn't hear the siren from where it was before, but there is little insulation for sound in the garage. I thought about mounting the siren on a pole somewhere outside, but I think that that would be overkill for what I'm using it for.
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

Return to “Videos and Media”