Chicagosiren-hunters
YouTube Username: Midwest Siren Productions
Discord: MegaSparkMach.3

Prairie City, IA Dying Sentry 16V1T-B

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Kc6Lr_JPw

Hey all!

I really need to start sharing some of my siren videos here more, so I figured a good start would be this gem from about a week ago. I went down to Jasper County again for the 1st Wednesday test, and after a bit of debate, Prairie City seemed like a good contender. Unfortunately, my quest to hear a dual-rotor Sentry operate correctly seems to be unobtainable (after Boone's southern 15V2T only had 1 motor run, and Boone's 20V2T on the fire station is switched off apparently...). This thing is as sick as a dog and apparently gave up on attack after only 2 cycles. Sorry for the heat distortion; I had to set up in my car due to single-digit highs and 15MPH winds, though I will say audio and overall stability came out great!

Finally, before I go, thank you all for helping me hit 1000 subscribers on my channel! I couldn't have made it there without the ARS as a catalyst for my channel. Here's to brighter things! Enjoy!
Proud owner of a Fedelcode Mach. 3 (dual rotor), Model 2, 3 A’s, 2 D’s, J, 76A, Interstate Machines F, Sparton 35, & Darley C987
>>> Track Forward >>>
24, engineer, and has an affinity for old sirens!

Return to “Videos and Media”