Tyler
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: Thunderbolt10031

December 2022 updates!

Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:41 am

Happy holidays everyone, hope everyone is doing well!

We have a few changes incoming and I'd like to take a minute to highlight them:

• We'd like all members to review ARS Code of Conduct and refresh your memory. This is always good information to keep in mind!
  • We have added a new thread to General Non-Siren Discussion for user feedback. You can find it HERE!
  • The board is switching user interfaces once more. With the previous update we performed on ARS, we reintroduced the legacy Aluminoid theme for nostalgia sake. However, this interface no longer meets modern standards. The look is quite dated and the interface is not responsive, meaning the interface does not rescale and configure for devices like smartphones. We're switching to an interface we've used frequently in the past, called Hawiki. By default the board will use the standard light version, however there is a dark version available in your User Control Panel. Additionally, Aluminoid is still available if you prefer the legacy look.

With these new changes, we are looking into tighter moderation and actively looking for user feedback, so please don't hesitate to speak up! Additionally, since Hawaiki has been a secondary theme for quite some time, we anticipate a few issues to arise. If you notice any bugs with the themes, please notify us in the feedback thread or send me a PM directly!

Thanks everyone!
Tyler
My knowledge excels on the Federal Thunderbolt siren and SiraTone EOWS sirens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Proud owner of
2014 Federal UltraVoice UVICU
1981 SiraTone C/B prototype
1984 SiraTone C/B

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”