Sentry88

Fond du Lac T128

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:24 pm

ASC T128 is stuck in the on position in Fond du Lac! The T128 is most likely located at an elementary school, which I forgot the name of. The siren has been on for 20 minutes too long at 12:23 pm, CDT. Fond du Lac City Electric is working on the problem.

Edit on further information:
Scanner has said "We are having troubles with the noon fire..." I could not hear anything after 'Noon fire'
As of 12:30, the siren is still on and sounds like it will die if not shut off soon.
The siren in question is located at Rosnow Elementary.
Currently listening to the siren and scanner for updates.
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I am losing interest, but will be back on the board from time to time.

Sentry88

Re: Fond du Lac T128

Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:52 pm

Update: The siren has been shut off successfully and I'm guessing it will need some matinence.
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I am losing interest, but will be back on the board from time to time.

supermaximax
YouTube Username: supermaximax
Discord: supermaximax

Re: Fond du Lac T128

Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:15 pm

That's gotta suck to anyone who lives nearby it. My thought is a contactor or relay got stuck on and couldn't retract back in the off position. It might even be a case where the FC/RTU messed up and for whatever reason turned on the siren and couldn't shut it off.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”