JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Rheems1 wrote:Our own Rick Phicoda was responsible for the sirens at the Goshen Fire Department...there are two Sentry 15V2T sirens in thier system. I do not know of any Model 2T's in the system at all, the next town over (Edgemont) might have a Model 2 in thier little cupola... but I am not even so sure about that. I am work right now (what else is new) and we are not allowed to watch videos, or surf the internet, or send non worked related e-mail or wipe our a$$ without first asking which direction the company would like it wiped in.... as soon as I get home from work though I will watch this video and see if I can figure it out. Also, Dan is right.. if there was a Hurricaine in Chester County I would have stumbled onto it by now...but I guess that isn't always true either.. there is a Whelen 2004R in Bucks County that I just found this weekend... so I guess nothing is impossible.

Dave Fritz

Its form 1992 :P

Personally, I love how the attack team stands right up under the fire before they even had water to the nozzle. They should have stood back some and knocked the fire down from the awning and made their way inside. Having fire over or behind you is scary and dangerous, but then again this was 15 years ago. I also cringe seeing the exterior guy knocking down the fire behind the attack team. Thats an injury waiting to happen. There should have only been one line in use at first. Good knockdown though.

cyclonesthebest

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:10 am

hats definitely not a hurricane. hurricanes have real fast windups.
Cyclones are awesome!

ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:24 am

cyclonesthebest wrote:hats definitely not a hurricane. hurricanes have real fast windups.

The siren in this video has a sort of distorted tone, kind of like a Thunderbolt, while the Hurricane doesn't distort. This siren also winds down way too fast to be a Hurricane, and it doesn't have a blower. Jason is definitely right. That siren is a Federal Model 2T
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

EOWS812

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:08 pm

weird, because i would have thought that thats an odd 2t22. lol

Return to “Videos and Media”