Matt
Administrator
Administrator

Turkey point whelen 3016 with weird DTMF's siren test #3

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 pm

This is a whelen WPS3016 I have not finished uploading the 2nd and 3rd parts but here is the main part with voice and alert. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5gPQ-n33SEE
Last edited by Matt on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
videogamer
Matt Ullman

md5
YouTube Username: bctrainers

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Ahhh, the good reason of why I dislike Whelen sirens... the cloudiness of the voice. However the newer Whelens that which are dual tone are growing on me oddly enough. Nice video overall.

A question that is stumping me is why is it making that excruciating high tone during the normal tones? :?

EDIT: 7.10 to 7.25 in that video to be exact. It seems to be "clipping" the siren.
--bc

Matt
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:04 am

md5 wrote:Ahhh, the good reason of why I dislike Whelen sirens... the cloudiness of the voice. However the newer Whelens that which are dual tone are growing on me oddly enough. Nice video overall.

A question that is stumping me is why is it making that excruciating high tone during the normal tones? :?

EDIT: 7.10 to 7.25 in that video to be exact. It seems to be "clipping" the siren.
It is actually very clear the voice it is just VERY windy, was right under a tree, on a VERY short tripod and the tones YOU hear is that one of the sirens is not responding and does not detect it and it wasn't this siren, it was another sirens fault and that siren is completely inoperable.

:: Administrator note ::
Clean up your grammar and drop the mutilated words or loose your account. Your choice.
videogamer
Matt Ullman

Return to “Videos and Media”