Alasiren1977

T-135 and T-bolt singing together.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Kinda cool to hear two of my favorite sirens going off together, but the T-135 is still way overpowering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-sh_5WGMw

ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

Re: T-135 and T-bolt singing together.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:46 pm

This video is fake. Who ever posted it to YouTube took two audio files from Eric Green (CDV777-1)'s website, and played them together. I posted it in the "Fake Video List" thread recently. When I first heard it, I didn't realize it was fake, until I listened to it a couple of times. Thanks for posting it though.
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

CTsirenhunter

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:07 pm

I had just seen this and found it interesting earlier today. From the sound of the voice of the guy who made it, it seems like he's British. I think this video may have been made as another "impress/scare the people back home" video, and the guy just hastily took the audio files from Eric's site. Further proof is the fact that someone asked him in a comment what the sirens were and he said something to the effect of "I don't know, I was hoping someone could tell me."

coyoteunknown

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:26 am

Damn, I was really hoping that was a true video because Sand Springs is right near Sapulpa, Oklahoma. I would have gone there to get some nice photos of a T-135 if they had one, but I'd assume they have Whelen's like Tulsa and Sapulpa.

StonedChipmunk

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 am

Eh... it's hard to tell, but the audio quality seems to whisper "fake". I'm going to hold out until someone posts some credible arguments from either side.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence indicating that you tried.

kswx29

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:48 am

coyoteunknown wrote:Damn, I was really hoping that was a true video because Sand Springs is right near Sapulpa, Oklahoma. I would have gone there to get some nice photos of a T-135 if they had one, but I'd assume they have Whelen's like Tulsa and Sapulpa.
Sand Springs has a WPS 2800 Series in the downtown area and a 4004 i think out on Town & Country Dr & Hwy 51. There also another 4004-like Whelen by the Tulsa Community College West Campus. As well as one at 55th & Hwy 97.
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

coyoteunknown

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:07 am

2t22boy wrote:
coyoteunknown wrote:Damn, I was really hoping that was a true video because Sand Springs is right near Sapulpa, Oklahoma. I would have gone there to get some nice photos of a T-135 if they had one, but I'd assume they have Whelen's like Tulsa and Sapulpa.
Sand Springs has a WPS 2800 Series in the downtown area and a 4004 i think out on Town & Country Dr & Hwy 51. There also another 4004-like Whelen by the Tulsa Community College West Campus. As well as one at 55th & Hwy 97.
Awesome, I'm pretty sure I saw the Whelen WPS 4004 beside the highway. We went through Sand Springs about a year ago, I think.

Come to think of it, do you have any information on those Okmulgee sirens you mentioned awhile back or was that someone else?

Return to “Videos and Media”