Travis
YouTube Username: DL1011

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 pm

carexpertandy wrote:Did he say when he would install the new T-128?
I imagine that has already happened, or is going to in the very near future.
-The Princess

SIRENMAN

Werden

Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:06 am

Siren Kid: Your comments are upsetting to me as you spoke to me Clayton Werden the owner not the sales manager. Yes you are right the sirens are on hold as a P.O. came through from a Township in Clermont County that has contracted me to install 7 or 8 sirens in a turnkey installation using sirens in my yard. This system will be 1/4 the cost of new. So it is important to get all facts before making comments that could hurt the reputaton of another person or company.

As far as 12 year olds they are the future of the industry and I make time for anyone that comes to my shop. In fact I have a special friend who is 14 years old and knows more about siren facts and stats than I will ever
will know. He has come over a few times and left with timers, decals, and I will personally find a working model 2 for him. This may take awhile but I am committed to siren enthusiasts and anyone who is interested. When the project is over I would like to get rid of the T-bolts that are extra. So for anyone out there who would like to come over call me.

dilloncarpenter

Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 am

I would like to visit the shop, HOWEVER I am in Denver and am 13. I was serious about buying a model 5 once, but shipping probably messed it up and made her mad because of me asking about it so much. :oops: my mom owes me $400 already, so I will buy whatever I find once she pays me back. Or, save my money until I can drive and pick up a leftover TBolt, if they still have any.
Kicking it in the siren party since '08

Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 am

dilloncarpenter wrote:I would like to visit the shop, HOWEVER I am in Denver and am 13. I was serious about buying a model 5 once, but shipping probably messed it up and made her mad because of me asking about it so much. :oops: my mom owes me $400 already, so I will buy whatever I find once she pays me back. Or, save my money until I can drive and pick up a leftover TBolt, if they still have any.
Cincinatti is a looooong ways away from you, and if your parents are like mine, that trip won't happen until you can drive yourself. Just save your money for now, maybe you'll come across something in the near future that is close to you.
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

dilloncarpenter

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks, soccerdude. I thought the same thing. :)

SIRENMAN

Field trip

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 am

My last post was critical of Sirenkid who I spoke with and all was a misunderstanding on my part. He sought me out and explained what he meant and was up-front and professional with his comments. As it turns out I have know Sirenkid and he is an upstanding person with a good heart. I do welcome anyone interested in sirens weather old or young. Sirenkid was correct with his statement that we were busy. I just recieved a P.O. to restore 7 sirens and get them working in a turnkey system. When that is done I will have sirens to let go of.

In fact as we spoke I suggested a get together of the Cincinnati guys at my shop for whatever and I will spring for lunch. What do you guys think.

Tannre

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 am

I emailed them and asked to see what sirens they have, they sent me a link to the pictures, so I asked about a Model 2 they had and she told me it was not available, and that was the last I heard.
Tanner L - Your one of only a handful of siren experts of the Oregon area!

dilloncarpenter

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 am

I asked about the 2 awhile back with no reply. I also asked about a model 5 and they said they were doing jobs with them, so after that I gave them a little space.

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Re: Field trip

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

SIRENMAN wrote:In fact as we spoke I suggested a get together of the Cincinnati guys at my shop for whatever and I will spring for lunch. What do you guys think.
Sounds like a fun idea to me :)
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

Jpressman8

Re: Field trip

Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

SIRENMAN wrote:My last post was critical of Sirenkid who I spoke with and all was a misunderstanding on my part. He sought me out and explained what he meant and was up-front and professional with his comments. As it turns out I have know Sirenkid and he is an upstanding person with a good heart. I do welcome anyone interested in sirens weather old or young. Sirenkid was correct with his statement that we were busy. I just recieved a P.O. to restore 7 sirens and get them working in a turnkey system. When that is done I will have sirens to let go of.

In fact as we spoke I suggested a get together of the Cincinnati guys at my shop for whatever and I will spring for lunch. What do you guys think.
I think that would be an excellent idea. Please keep me posted. :D
five liter V8

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”