nickrusche

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 am

I hope you are able to Jason

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:59 am

One of you should try to get a video of the nice healthy TBolt on the community building in Greenhills as well. I heard it a couple of months ago when I was up there getting a haircut (just happened to be there on the 1st Wednesday of the month around noon - wasn't planning that at all), and it's got a great sound to it.

The siren is located at the rear of the building and is visible from the parking lot there, as well as from the baseball field and basketball court adjacent to the parking lot.
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:20 pm

That one must have a broken rotator it was pointed east from December 09 until summer, now its stuck pointed north.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

loukycheckinin

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 am

Hey! I am just southwest in Louisville. I can head up to Cinci tomorrow to record! Where should I go? I would like to catch a T-Bolt if possible. Thanks!

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 am

You could film that Thunderbolt on the Greenhills Community Building which is mentioned above, if you don't mind seeing one with a broken rotator. Address is 8 Enfield St, Cincinnati, OH 45218.

If you want to see one that rotates, I would suggest the one on top of Macy's at Tri-County Mall in Springdale, address is 11700 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45246.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

loukycheckinin

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

Great! Thanks! I was looking through the sirens, trying to find one not too far out of downtown...but more in suburban areas where I would have more space to shoot. Plus, I have to be at work at as close to two here as possible lol. I found the Epworth/Junietta one and thought that would be a decent one as well. Most of the t-bolts here in Lou are at schools so I just use the huge parking lot to set up.

If I film the one at the mall, would I have a clear shot from the parking lot? From Bing Maps, it almost looks like I could go up on that parking garage next to Macy's and be darn near eye level with it. Is that how it is?

Where are you guys filming?

Thanks!

Tyler

Jpressman8

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 am

loukycheckinin wrote:Great! Thanks! I was looking through the sirens, trying to find one not too far out of downtown...but more in suburban areas where I would have more space to shoot. Plus, I have to be at work at as close to two here as possible lol. I found the Epworth/Junietta one and thought that would be a decent one as well. Most of the t-bolts here in Lou are at schools so I just use the huge parking lot to set up.

If I film the one at the mall, would I have a clear shot from the parking lot? From Bing Maps, it almost looks like I could go up on that parking garage next to Macy's and be darn near eye level with it. Is that how it is?

Where are you guys filming?

Thanks!

Tyler
I have a video of the Epworth and Junietta Tbolt it is a 4/5 port. No one has a film of the Tri County bolt on Macy's that would be a good one to film as it is right off of the highway and it has a clear shot from the parking lot.
five liter V8

loukycheckinin

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am

Jpressman8 wrote: I have a video of the Epworth and Junietta Tbolt it is a 4/5 port. No one has a film of the Tri County bolt on Macy's that would be a good one to film as it is right off of the highway and it has a clear shot from the parking lot.
Sounds good! I will try to get up there!

Jpressman8

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 am

loukycheckinin wrote:
Jpressman8 wrote: I have a video of the Epworth and Junietta Tbolt it is a 4/5 port. No one has a film of the Tri County bolt on Macy's that would be a good one to film as it is right off of the highway and it has a clear shot from the parking lot.
Sounds good! I will try to get up there!
If I can get away from work I am going to try and film the Thunderbolt on Harrison Ave and McHenry Ave. In Krogers parking lot.
five liter V8

Jpressman8

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

carexpertandy wrote:I bet the rotator is tripped on the White Oak 1000T for the 3rd time at least since we had a lot of snow, so I guess it will just have to stay that way until it is replaced. :(
White Oak 1000T rotator trip is confirmed Andy. :cry:
five liter V8

Return to “Community Systems”