Unit of Civil Defense

Re: Thunderbolt in Moore, OK doesn't rotate..

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 am

(405) 793-5062 Phone number for city of Moore Emergency Management Emergency Operations Center
Rheems1 wrote: I petition that everyone who joins the board should have to put there age or year of birth in thier signature...32 here
....Lifes great, I'm 58

Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Unit of Civil Defense wrote:(405) 793-5062 Phone number for city of Moore Emergency Management Emergency Operations Center
Thank you very much, I will call them as soon as I can :D Tell them about that non rotational thunderbolt, I will also have the video of it up soon, as well as a video of a vortex(I need to unload my SD card more often :/)
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Logan_Michael_612 wrote:What elementary school?
The number has already been found, but the school was Northmoor elementary school.
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”