MysteryMachine

Re: Any idea on what this is?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Not to sound rude but not everyone's illnesses are the same. Not saying he has one but just because you have something and act a certain way doesn't mean his isn't a worse case and would act worse than what you do.

Kinda like depression. Some have it and they are just sad where others want to hurt themselves.

Hope that makes sense
Jinx
Thunderbolt 1003A, Federal Model 7 (8 port), Fedelcode 5/7 (8 port), STL-10A, Single phase/tone ACA P-10, Sterling M5 16/16, IBM, Federal EG, Whelen Alpha 12Q

Jim Z

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

I probably shouldn't have brought it up.

coastalsyrolover

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:19 am

MysteryMachine wrote:Not to sound rude but not everyone's illnesses are the same. Not saying he has one but just because you have something and act a certain way doesn't mean his isn't a worse case and would act worse than what you do.

Kinda like depression. Some have it and they are just sad where others want to hurt themselves.

Hope that makes sense
I am not denying that. I mean he could but I don't know I guess the suggestion just kinda jolted me a little. Not to be rude either I mean it is entirely possible that he is autistic and keeps asking because of that. All I was trying to do was put my side of the grease out there.
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

MysteryMachine

Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:09 am

OR he's just a pain in the arse lol. I hate to be that way but when you call someone's business and ask the same thing over and over after being given an answer.... Then ask where to find sound clips or someone to make one it gets a little silly. I'm all for helping someone out but after I seen he contacted Jeb and Eric and was told the same thing I was done wasting my time.
Jinx
Thunderbolt 1003A, Federal Model 7 (8 port), Fedelcode 5/7 (8 port), STL-10A, Single phase/tone ACA P-10, Sterling M5 16/16, IBM, Federal EG, Whelen Alpha 12Q

coastalsyrolover

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:20 am

Oh and if I may kindly add a few things: Autism/Aspergers syndrome is not an illness. It's something we are born with... Not that we catch and are sick with and someone else can get if we stand too close. Lol. Just another thing I would like to put on the table. And no Jim Z there is no problem bringing that up. I feel we all had a good little mix on the table here. Anyways to get back on topic yea I agree that one it's over and over after getting an answer while also contacting Jeb, Eric and... Didn't he also contact Ian? I agree that it is probably best to just kind of not waste time after a certain point and seems to me that he crossed that point quite a while ago.
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

Rheems1

Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 pm

coastalsyrolover wrote:
Jim Z wrote:
MysteryMachine wrote:Yes it is. When the phone started ringing I told my wife it can wait because it's probably that guy again. Glad I didn't stop what I was doing to answer it because I would have been really aggravated. I told him what everyone seemed to agree what it was but he keeps trying for another answer. It's like if you ain't gonna listen why bother to keep asking
possibly someone with autism?
I have aspergers syndrome. And once I get a clear/fully confirmed answer I usually shut up about it. So no I don't think autism is really a factor. Or maybe it is I dunno.

Interesting stuff, I too have Aspergers... I get obsessive about stuff as well though I am the same, once I have my answer I am good to go... but until I do I have to dig and dig because it will drive me crazy LOL

MysteryMachine

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Another one bites the dust
Jinx

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”