The Siren Board

Discussion of Outdoor Warning Systems
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 pm 

YouTube Username: Duderocks5539
:roll:

Last edited by Duderocks5539 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:45 am 

Ok here's an update. The restoration is going to take a long time to complete due to the money we have right now. I and my family have more important things that our money has to go to currently at the moment. So it will be a while until anything really starts to happen. Im hoping in a few months I can get the two motors ,since I have to get another 1 HP motor since the one I got is defective and it will cost more to fix it rather thenn buying a whole new one. Then the 5 HP motor will happen a few months after I get the 1 HP motor because I need to make more money. Then by March next year I should have enough money by then to get the horns and frame assembly made. So this thread will be a ghost town for quite a while until ,but its not a done thread. If you have any questions ,don't hesitate to ask me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm 

Just to let you all know ,It has officially been confirmed by SONGS that all Model 120s that were installed were all scrapped. Also 5 STL-10s were scrapped and 23 were sold to Curry County OR.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:27 pm 

Bump. This thread isnt over with or forgotten ,I just wanted to give you all an update on whats going on here. I have finally got enough money again to buy another 1 Hp motor as the one I got back in March was defective from factory which sucks :x But the good news is I will hopefully be ordering another one this weekend ,and ill be sure to get it with a warranty just in case it arrives defective. Next will be the 5 Hp motor which Will probably be around Christmas time. And then after that will be the frame and horns.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 pm 

Can't wait to see the finished product!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:47 pm 

YouTube Username: Spaghetti Jay
This has got to be the most exciting thread I've ever seen on the boards, in my time at least (which is, comparatively not much, but still). Best of luck to you for such an amazing restoration project. I'll be keeping up with your progress!