Jackson95

The Alternate Fantasy Siren Map Challenges

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:47 am

I have taken an interest in fantasy siren mapping myself so I decided to make my own. This will be posted every week. The winner gets to make the era, Judge, county, and story. So to start this with a bang I decided to do El Paso County, Texas. For the Story its 1949 and cold war tensions are heating up, and they want a Civil Defence system so El Paso County Texas hired you to do the job of creating a system. Here is my example of the map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 99999&z=10
Just your average 14 year old Siren kid from O'Fallon. Living in a town with a mix of sirens.

WPS4004Man

Re: The Alternate Fantasy Siren Map Challenges

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:08 pm

I am interested. Let me make a map and I will post as soon as I am done.
Sentry rules, ATI's are for fools.

Living in Central Ohio, the Whelen capital of the country.

ITSNOAH360
YouTube Username: ITSNOAH360

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 pm

I am a proud owner of a FS Model A & 2 Thor Guard Lightning Siren Horns

Here you can view my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmDjo ... X099AYliLQ

They call me the king of Thor Guards.

WestIowaAg

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:14 am

This is my first one so it might be kinda sloppy.

BACKSTORY: The year is 1980 and its has been a violent few years for Iowa tornado wise, with Jordan and Ankeny being blown away by an F5 and an F4 respectively and Algona being hit in 79'. You find yourself at the state capital meeting with mayors and city managers from around the Des Moines Metro and the meeting is even attended by governer Robert Ray. Each city decides which manufacturer to go with, Clive, Urbandale and Johnston go with Federal Signal while the rest of the metro goes with ACA, some towns such as Grimes and Runnels keep their sirens. and on an early morning in summer 1980, a warehouse full of sirens arrive in Des Moines.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WBpn1 ... sp=sharing

ITSNOAH360
YouTube Username: ITSNOAH360

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:22 pm

WestIowaAg wrote:

BACKSTORY: The year is 1980 and its has been a violent few years for Iowa tornado wise, with Jordan and Ankeny being blown away by an F5 and an F4 respectively and Algona being hit in 79'. You find yourself at the state capital meeting with mayors and city managers from around the Des Moines Metro and the meeting is even attended by governer Robert Ray. Each city decides which manufacturer to go with, Clive, Urbandale and Johnston go with Federal Signal while the rest of the metro goes with ACA, some towns such as Grimes and Runnels keep their sirens. and on an early morning in summer 1980, a warehouse full of sirens arrive in Des Moines.

Wrong County, Were doing El Plaso, Tx
I am a proud owner of a FS Model A & 2 Thor Guard Lightning Siren Horns

Here you can view my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmDjo ... X099AYliLQ

They call me the king of Thor Guards.

WestIowaAg

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 pm

ITSNOAH360 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:22 pm
WestIowaAg wrote:

Wrong County, Were doing El Plaso, Tx
Sorry about that, I'll work on a El Paso Map.

WestIowaAg

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Jackson95

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Sorry for not replying in a long time but I think that WestIowaAg wins this one 1 because he was the only one that submitted the map, although Noahs Iowa map was also good too. So WestIowa will chose the next city/county
Just your average 14 year old Siren kid from O'Fallon. Living in a town with a mix of sirens.

WestIowaAg

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:43 pm

Alrighty so I'm keeping with the Iowa backstory but basically in this alternate timeline, in 1984 an F5 tornado has decimated portions of the des moines manager and your hired by gov. Branstad for the job to install a brand new system, good luck!!!

feel more than free to use my 1979 des moines fantasy map i accidentally made as an example.

WPS4004Man

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 pm

ITSNOAH360 you need to make your map public.
Sentry rules, ATI's are for fools.

Living in Central Ohio, the Whelen capital of the country.

Return to “Siren Maps”