gigzas

Lviv siren map

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 pm

My previous post got removed, but at least notvoyager got banned. Thanks to mods! And again - all my siren locations was stolen and was put in other ukraine siren map without crediting or asking. So i decided to make my own siren map. I made it ~3 weeks ago. I wanted to release it when it gets bigger, but i have to release it right now :( This map contains much more siren locations than i've listed in the old topic.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/viewe ... 000003&z=9

Disclamer: All sirens was found by me, and only me. No siren locations was stolen from anyone. Most of the sirens i checked by myself in real life. Im not copying anyone else's siren map's, i was the first one to make a map and try finding sirens (actually Csabi11 was the first one to find sirens in ukraine, but i didn't used his locations + he didn't make a map or even a topic about it). I hope mods won't remove my topic for anything like stealing locations.
Слава Україні!

daiisen

Discord: Aiiertor #0491

Re: Lviv siren map

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:29 pm

At least that calamity is over, but I’m sorry to hear your map got stolen! I can try help you with your map if you want. I might not be any good, but I’ll try!
A retired roblox swordfighter from 2010.

Model L
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: Egress
Discord: Egress.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Apologies, it’s been temporarily hidden. It will either be restored or you can keep this post up.
Resident of Beaverton, Oregon
Proud owner of 2 Model L's and a 1984 WS-3000 serial # 717
19 years old
want to chat? send me a request on discord: Egress.#7444 or DM me

gigzas

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:32 pm

Model L wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 pm
Apologies, it’s been temporarily hidden. It will either be restored or you can keep this post up.
I'll keep this one
Слава Україні!

gigzas

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:36 pm

daiisen wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:29 pm
At least that calamity is over, but I’m sorry to hear your map got stolen! I can try help you with your map if you want. I might not be any good, but I’ll try!
Thanks, but i don't need help. its almost impossible to find any sirens, most of the sirens was installed after 2015 (so after google streetview was here), the only thing you can find on streetview is С-40/С-28 sirens (that are installed on very tall building where you cant see there) or loudspeakers, that are old and most likely replaced/inactive right now. The only way to find sirens is by driving through the city.
Слава Україні!

Return to “Siren Maps”