tunneltrain96

YouTube Username: tunneltrain 96

Work In Progress - Kentucky Siren Guide

Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:18 am

Hello there!

Not sure if this is the right channel to post this in, but let me know if this should be somewhere else.

I'm currently undertaking a massive project that will probably take months to complete. That is making a guide with info & small maps of sirens in most/every county of Kentucky. Why did I chose Kentucky? It's where I'm from, and one of the easier states to make a guide on.

This is the first time I've ever done something like this, so expect some minor errors here and there. The design will be simple, but be something worthy of an actual guide book.

I'm doing this in the form of Kentucky's regions, and starting with the most populated, the Bluegrass, and combining Knobs with it since it has several counties that are in other regions too.

If you are from Kentucky and would like to contribute/help, feel free to shoot me a PM. The format is easy to follow, but don't hesitate to ask me questions.

I may or may not making guides to other states if I ever feel like it.

Once the first version is done, I will be updating it with new information as it becomes available.
Siren guy from the Horse Capital

Hannah
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Work In Progress - Kentucky Siren Guide

Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:46 am

I’m a local enthusiast from Louisville but lived in Lexington off and on. Also a local siren collector that kinda went dormant but still interested. If you would like I’m living in Lexington now and would absolutely meet up if you would like. Message here or via pm for details.
Female enthusiast who is the owner of many large and small sirens, misc controls, timers etc. (too many to list in this small space) all big sirens came from cincinnatis old system.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”