Sentry88

Re: Did Ashland have sirens?

Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:41 pm

I guess we can conclude that Ashland, Wisconsin, USA does not have any sirens. Case Closed!
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I am losing interest, but will be back on the board from time to time.

duckwaddledup

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:01 am

i may have a idea they could have in the past and just had em laying around and used them for what Hayden And Sirens Sayed but I'm most likely wrong
a proud owner of a FS model A and a selectone

Sentry88

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:56 am

Yeah, they do seem like what he mentioned, and I would believe that they once that they may have had sirens (But most likely did not.) and then just thought it was a bad idea, so they took them down and used them as decorative poles. We drove through pretty much the entire city and I saw only 2 of those poles. The one I screenshotted and the one that traintraveler showed, and I saw no other poles that would have any means of being related to a siren. And after about 20 minutes of searching residential, lakeside, and other random areas, I found no sirens or anything that could have any relationship to any kind of siren.
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I am losing interest, but will be back on the board from time to time.

duckwaddledup

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:37 pm

so that concludes this?
a proud owner of a FS model A and a selectone

Sentry88

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:50 pm

Yup. Our work here is pretty much done unless Ashland County decides that they suddenly want sirens.
Proud owner of nothing!

Return to “Community Systems”