red04stanggt

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:31 am

2t22boy wrote:This years Kansas-Missouri Statewide Tornado Drill takes part March 11th at 1:30PM. Man, this summer (when i can drive alone) i am going to have to go to Johnson County and get a video of one of their thunderbolts, they sound awesome!
How come they didn't test in Attack?
Oh, and do you know the location (or area) of this siren? I have a siren map of Johnson County but not with the models.
EDIT:
How come you don't put theses videos on youtube?
Do you want me to host it on youtube too? This siren is right off 67th and I-35 just west of the highway. They ALWAYS test our sirens in attack never in alert. Was somewhat rare. ALso MD5 do you live in johnson county? If so PM me where im just curious. You know exactly where I recorded this right?

mgear

Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:21 am

red04stanggt wrote:
SirenMadness wrote:That is a high-quality video you have there... I haven't seen something this sharp since YouTube first appeared! :P
Great audio.
I dont think the quality is that great. I have a base video of it thats like 30mb thats 20x's clearer but I didnt want to wait on the upload. I'm still trying to find a video editing program that will make the files small but GOOD quality
Magix is what I use.
You can make your videos 1080p
because it can overlap your video.
BUT you have to pay for it.
(not saying how I got it :twisted: .)
Sean Matt

red04stanggt

Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 am

mgear wrote:
red04stanggt wrote:
SirenMadness wrote:That is a high-quality video you have there... I haven't seen something this sharp since YouTube first appeared! :P
Great audio.
I dont think the quality is that great. I have a base video of it thats like 30mb thats 20x's clearer but I didnt want to wait on the upload. I'm still trying to find a video editing program that will make the files small but GOOD quality
Magix is what I use.
LOL I am pretty sure I could find it on a certain forum i'm on. Is it userfriendly...for someone thats inexperienced?

mgear

Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:03 am

red04stanggt wrote:
mgear wrote:
red04stanggt wrote: I dont think the quality is that great. I have a base video of it thats like 30mb thats 20x's clearer but I didnt want to wait on the upload. I'm still trying to find a video editing program that will make the files small but GOOD quality
Magix is what I use.
LOL I am pretty sure I could find it on a certain forum i'm on. Is it userfriendly...for someone thats inexperienced?
Yeah I guess you can say it is.
Sean Matt

eaglecomm

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:03 pm

red04stanggt wrote:Most of the Tbolts in the Shawnee/Lenexa/Merriam/Overland Park are in top notch and taken care of. This video im posting in this reply I have posted it on here but the T-1000 at the end of this video sits in a Elementary School property. They just built a new school directly behind it which they just moved into it/students and all last month. They are getting ready to tear the old school down which sits right behind the T-bolt. I heard they are replacing that Tbolt with FS 2001. My dad works for the city and I will make SURE I get that t-bolt. BTW all 3 of these sirens are within a mile of my house. THeres TONS around here

http://media.putfile.com/Shawneesirens
Ah, yes the good ol' Nieman School Thunderbolt-used to live right down the street from it. Excellent vid-sad to hear they're gonna replace it though. That's probably one of the best sounding t-bolts Shawnee has (well, that and the one off K-7 where the old Woodsonia School used to stand).

red04stanggt

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:48 am

eaglecomm wrote:
red04stanggt wrote:Most of the Tbolts in the Shawnee/Lenexa/Merriam/Overland Park are in top notch and taken care of. This video im posting in this reply I have posted it on here but the T-1000 at the end of this video sits in a Elementary School property. They just built a new school directly behind it which they just moved into it/students and all last month. They are getting ready to tear the old school down which sits right behind the T-bolt. I heard they are replacing that Tbolt with FS 2001. My dad works for the city and I will make SURE I get that t-bolt. BTW all 3 of these sirens are within a mile of my house. THeres TONS around here

http://media.putfile.com/Shawneesirens
Ah, yes the good ol' Nieman School Thunderbolt-used to live right down the street from it. Excellent vid-sad to hear they're gonna replace it though. That's probably one of the best sounding t-bolts Shawnee has (well, that and the one off K-7 where the old Woodsonia School used to stand).
You still in shawnee? Im like 4 streets down from nieman school

eaglecomm

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:23 am

red04stanggt wrote: You still in shawnee? Im like 4 streets down from nieman school
Nope...I moved last July. I'm now up here north of the river...had to relocate because of my job. I still frequent that area quite a bit though as I have numerous friends & family in that area. Used to live in that residential area next to the sedona apts.

red04stanggt

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:33 am

eaglecomm wrote:
red04stanggt wrote: You still in shawnee? Im like 4 streets down from nieman school
Nope...I moved last July. I'm now up here north of the river...had to relocate because of my job. I still frequent that area quite a bit though as I have numerous friends & family in that area. Used to live in that residential area next to the sedona apts.
Yeah I am lke 3 streets down east of sedona point....well they renamed it to Valencia Hills...still a s*** HOLE

eaglecomm

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:44 am

Yup....that place has always been a cesspool for criminal scum-used to refer to it as "Felony Point Apts". I lived directly across from there in those duplexes.

red04stanggt

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 am

eaglecomm wrote:Yup....that place has always been a cesspool for criminal scum-used to refer to it as "Felony Point Apts". I lived directly across from there in those duplexes.
Yeah they need to bulldoze that place. OH YEA! get this. Have you been in the area lately? You know that bolt I taped there off the highway? Well I am sure you know where animal haven is right passed the creek. Well up the hill there on the right they are building new section 8 apts. Thats fine though. If any of them come up my street and try to get into my car/tools/house I have a pistol =)

Return to “Videos and Media”