ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

Attention Eric Green, please see this video.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:59 am

Most of the sounds in this video were taken directly from this page on Eric Green's site, but no credit was given. I don't know if the guy who made this video got Eric's permission to use these sound files, so I thought Eric might want to know about it. Thanks.
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

jkvernon

Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 am

That kid who made that is notorious for taking videos and making up crap. He tried to pass off a video of one of Franklin, TN's 2001s as his own that he recorded "somewhere in Ontario." He also posted a video he took at night out of a window and through in a recording of a Carter's all-clear signal and claimed it was a siren test he videoed in Edmonton, AB.

ver tum
YouTube Username: LouisvilleTorn8o

Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:40 am

jkvernon wrote:That kid who made that is notorious for taking videos and making up crap. He tried to pass off a video of one of Franklin, TN's 2001s as his own that he recorded "somewhere in Ontario." He also posted a video he took at night out of a window and through in a recording of a Carter's all-clear signal and claimed it was a siren test he videoed in Edmonton, AB.

I think this is the first one of his videos I've seen. I was looking for videos of ACA/ASC sirens, and I came across it. I've seen a couple of other suspicious videos on YouTube, but nothing as obvious as this. A couple of years ago, I used to listen to the sounds on Eric's site a lot, and I listened to them again the other day, so I know them well. I didn't know this YouTube user had done something like this before.
Josh
Owner of a Federal Signal Model D
Audio
YouTube

Return to “Videos and Media”