CTsirenhunter

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:03 am

Ah, I get it. But hey, they don't know her, and she's not like other girls. Her mom was able to correctly guess where the final 3016 in Windsor was without me even knowing yet, and they always pass a Tbolt 1000 or 1000T on the way to school which they notice in the same way that any of us would. I am certainly lucky in this relationship!

But that doesn't have anything to do with this siren, so now that everything is settled, all further comments should be directed towards that excellent 3016 video, not my love life. You could always PM me if you wanted to ask me more for whatever reason.

Rheems1

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:48 am

I have many, many questions about your lovelife... J/K... seriously though... I have a feeling that the sirens in Windsor might be the single tone variant of this siren.... these dual toned jobs were very rare from what I am to understand. I like the way the 3016's look too.... they are very menacing. The next time I am up through I am going to make it a point to stop in Haverhill which I think has a 3016 at each of the two vollie stations (or call stations as they call them). I also want to hit Kingston, NH which has a confirmed 4008 for the Seabrook system which is a mix of 3016's and 4008's. Also have to check out a possible Thunderbeam located in Mass as I have never seen a T-beam in person before. Heck.. by the time I am finished checking out all of the stuff I want to see... my vaction will be over!! LOL

Dave

Return to “Videos and Media”