kswx29

Topeka STL-10 and 500AT recorded.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:35 am

I was lucky to get this, as I got caught up in traffic and barely made it there in time. A STL-10 and 500AT can be heard in this video. It has been there a while, the screen pops out a little bit when it winds up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1B1vsL4eM
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

ACAP10

Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 am

Two awesome sirens in one video. I always really like your videos A. due to the quality and B. due to the many different kinds of sirens Shawnee has to offer!

Did the screen completely fall out or did the air just push it out and then when the siren turned off, pop back in. At the end when you zoom in, the screen doesn't look loose, but it's hard to tell if it fell out completely or is back in.

kswx29

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 am

ACAP10 wrote:Two awesome sirens in one video. I always really like your videos A. due to the quality and B. due to the many different kinds of sirens Shawnee has to offer!

Did the screen completely fall out or did the air just push it out and then when the siren turned off, pop back in. At the end when you zoom in, the screen doesn't look loose, but it's hard to tell if it fell out completely or is back in.
Thanks, I am trying to get atleast one of each Model we have before they all get replaced. And the air was just pushing it out.
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

Return to “Videos and Media”