enigma1677

Thunderbolt Footage

Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:16 am

Im not sure if this video has ever been shown here before or not, but I thought it was pretty good footage of a the Tbolt in action. The quality of the video is not so hot but you can see the Tbolt unit on the left as they turn down into the neighborhood.

http://livedigital.com/content/812231/

FedTB

Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:25 am

I have not seen this video before, but enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Yep, I saw the T-Bolt on the left. What a treat to have that in your neighborhood! Nothing spookier than a Tornado Warning in effect with a T-Bolt roaring in the background! :D

enigma1677

Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:26 am

ya i thought it was pretty good too, but the Tbolt did sound like it was going at a much deeper, slower rate?

kx250rider
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: kx250racer

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:53 am

That IS a great video! Two things that excite me... Xtreme weather, and a T-bolt roaring!

Posting stuff like this, enigma1677's karma of -3,277 must be a mistake :lol:

Charles
Yes, that's a real 500-lb Federal SD-10 I'm holding (braggart!)

enigma1677

Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:00 pm

No i dont think it is, people here dont like me because i speak my mind, nor do i put up with their crap. I am here to talk about sirens though not to have a high school popularity contest. :P

quiksmith10

Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:01 pm

enigma1677 wrote:No i dont think it is, people here dont like me because i speak my mind, nor do i put up with their crap. I am here to talk about sirens though not to have a high school popularity contest. :P
The problem wasn't your posting, but we won't go into that old issue due to the fact that it has been taken care of. Enigma, you know what I am talking about.

BTW, the video is awesome. It looks like the chasers are flanked by storms on either side.
Brandon Smith

Conky 2000

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:49 pm

Yeah, but wouldn't Enigma be banned by now? I mean, High Low Boy 2 got a score of like -35, and he got kicked right there. And remember, somebody said if you get -3 then you are not liked. So Emigma has -32769 and isn't banned. So other users must be thinking, "Death to enigma!!!" right now, if 3 isn't very liked. Now back to the show, folks!
If your siren is a-failin'
Chances are that it's a Whelen
And if it's just about to die
Then it must be an ATI

quiksmith10

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 pm

Konky 5000 wrote:Yeah, but wouldn't Enigma be banned by now? I mean, High Low Boy 2 got a score of like -35, and he got kicked right there. And remember, somebody said if you get -3 then you are not liked. So Emigma has -32769 and isn't banned. So other users must be thinking, "Death to enigma!!!" right now, if 3 isn't very liked. Now back to the show, folks!
Point was? It's done it's over with, let it go. Besides, it never involved you.

Alrighty then, lets get back to discussing that great footage. Does anybody know where and when it was filmed?
Brandon Smith

kswx29

Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:30 pm

I have, or had like -7 Karma...what dosnt anyone like me?
Man that was awesome...and the neighborhood seemed to be a somewhat newwer area. It isnt a loud as i thought it would be...maybe it is the camera...

enigma1677

Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 am

Like i said this site has become a popularity contest instead of what we are all here for...SIRENS!!! I fault the designer of this new site for this, b/c we didnt have to worry about stupid stuff on the old site. But any way that subjct has been driven into the ground like a piece of road kill. The video is really cool but i think that Tbolt just sounds real slow, it doesnt seem to have that roar like they usually do :twisted:

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”