Allenorgan42099

Fictional siren system for the small town of Frewsburg, NY

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:06 am

Could you make one up (consisting of three Allertors)? I hope to have a system of three Allertors installed there someday, and what do you think would be the right locations?

Allenorgan42099

Re: Fictional siren system for the small town of Frewsburg,

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 am

uncommonsense wrote:How old are you?
I'm not telling anyone my age.

uncommonsense

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 am

Well, and this is just a hint of advice, you haven't demonstrated the best of posting habits, so I wondered just how young you were.

This kind of thread belongs in the off topic, if it belongs at all. But it just seems sort of silly to ask us to design a system for a town few if none of us are familiar with with out of production sirens you've already assigned. There's not rhyme or reason to it.

Allenorgan42099

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 am

uncommonsense wrote:Well, and this is just a hint of advice, you haven't demonstrated the best of posting habits, so I wondered just how young you were.

This kind of thread belongs in the off topic, if it belongs at all. But it just seems sort of silly to ask us to design a system for a town few if none of us are familiar with with out of production sirens you've already assigned. There's not rhyme or reason to it.
You could look on a map. Some out-of-production sirens are still installed in cities.

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 am

Allenorgan42099 wrote:You could look on a map. Some out-of-production sirens are still installed in cities.
Well, yes, but he wasn't saying that cities aren't allowed to have out of production sirens.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

Mark N
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:48 am

Do you live in NY?

murrfarms
YouTube Username: murrfarms

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 am

Since this post doesn't provide any meaningful or useful information, I'm going to go ahead and put a stop to it as well as move it to the off-topic forum. As for the OP (Allenorgan42099), you don't necessarily have to publicly provide your age but I do see where uncommonsense is coming from with asking about your age. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”