Re: Thunderbolts in existance

Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Spencerlovestrains wrote:
Valtonus wrote:Missing the Low 'Bolt in Amber Oklahoma. c:
No, THIS is the Low Bolt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zyj0Goej-s

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1602179 ... 312!8i6656

Still pretty low for a Thunderbolt.

That point aside, the map is missing all of our Thunderbolts.
Down to a Thunderbolt chopper, still a few goofy flashlight-siren combos, and a Model L.

Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:09 pm

connerdstines wrote:
Spencerlovestrains wrote:
Valtonus wrote:Missing the Low 'Bolt in Amber Oklahoma. c:
No, THIS is the Low Bolt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zyj0Goej-s

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.1602179 ... 312!8i6656

Still pretty low for a Thunderbolt.

That point aside, the map is missing all of our Thunderbolts.
I have seen the video. Here is a pic I pulled from google maps, of the Low Bolt in Amber Oklahoma.
Attachments
Screenshot_30.png
Screenshot_30.png (754.27 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

SoundOff
YouTube Username: yuandrew

Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:57 am

San Onofre Nuclear Generating station (now retired) has two 1003s. One on the spent fuel building and another next to a parking lot north of the plant.
"Calling Out To All"

Stormsetter4
YouTube Username: Stormsetter4

Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:09 am

Anybody that knows of locations and would like them added, PM me with the exact street address and they will be added to the map.
-Cruz Newberry
Table Rock Alerting Systems, LLC
Emergency Alerting Systems for Communities & Industry

Website

Youtube Channel

murrfarms
YouTube Username: murrfarms

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:32 pm

SoundOff wrote:San Onofre Nuclear Generating station (now retired) has two 1003s. One on the spent fuel building and another next to a parking lot north of the plant.
Here are some screen grabs from Google Street View and the associated coordinates for both Thunderbolts mentioned, just to aid in pinning their exact locations on the "Thunderbolt map".

Spent Fuel Storage Facility Thunderbolt:
(click photo for full resolution)
COORDINATES: 33.3694349, -117.55488

Pole-mounted Thunderbolt near parking lot:
(click photo for full resolution)
COORDINATES: 33.3708982, -117.5590897

umbre
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: Umbrefawx

Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:55 am

coastalsyrolover wrote:And the 7 in lincoln NE and the other 12 around lancaster county NE. And the others in CA.
They are deminishing. I live In Lancaster County, particularly lincoln. As far as im aware in the city limits we have (to my knowledge) 5 active ones left. (The 1000A@YMCA, The 1000AT @ Veterans Hospital (moved from Lincoln East high years ago if I recall that correctly.) The 1003A at pioneers park (using the RC6 from the 3T22 it replaced (don't know how long ago that was.) Another one at 120th an A (Next to Ross's Automotivey. Referbished, think its a 1000A, i'm not sure) And 1000BT at Optimists Youth Sports ComplexThink all the others have been replaced, like the 1000AT at the fire station at Folsom and Burnham (2013), and the one at Northeast High was replaces somewhere between 2009-2012 can't recall. Think we migth have another one somewhere I might be missing but I can't recall, i'm so used to the screaming 2001's we have all over the place. (Minus the 2 STH-10s we have.)
Last edited by umbre on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

umbre
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: Umbrefawx

Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 am

And the 3T22A we still have.

coastalsyrolover

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 am

umbre wrote:
coastalsyrolover wrote:And the 7 in lincoln NE and the other 12 around lancaster county NE. And the others in CA.
They are deminishing. I live In Lancaster County, particularly lincoln. As far as im aware in the city limits we have (to my knowledge) 5 active ones left. (The 1000A@YMCA, The 1000AT @ Veterans Hospital (moved from Lincoln East high years ago if I recall that correctly.) The 1003A at pioneers park (using the RC6 from the 3T22 it replaced (don't know how long ago that was.) Another one at 120th an A (Next to Ross's Automotivey. Referbished, think its a 1000A, i'm not sure) And 1000BT at Optimists Youth Sports ComplexThink all the others have been replaced, like the 1000AT at the fire station at Folsom and Burnham (2013), and the one at Northeast High was replaces somewhere between 2009-2012 can't recall. Think we migth have another one somewhere I might be missing but I can't recall, i'm so used to the screaming 2001's we have all over the place. (Minus the 2 STH-10s we have.)
Lol I used to live in Lincoln. The veterans hospital one is a 1000. You guys have a 1000 on northeast high school (Or you did...) and you have a 1000T at branched oak lake that also replaced a 2 or 3T22... The first thunderbolt I ever heard was the heartly one that was replaced plus I have also heard the Lincoln high one that was replaced and finally the one up in the highland area that was also replaced... Now keep in mind aside from the christmas/new years visit to Nebraska last year... I haven't been to Lincoln in many years and said visit was concentrated to a pretty tight area... In fact the only thunderbolt I saw was the YMCA one... So I could be behind on my bolt locations there. As for the northwest we have one thunderbolt that still get's sounded off in a city and that is the Jailbar one in Yakima... (And maybe that stinking elusive bolt somewhere near astoria... A person I knew said she found it somewhere but I never could.) Well I blast mine without the blower and the port covered occasionally as I am sure those who own their own probably do as well but... Yea... Any that we find here will probably be disconnected.
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

coastalsyrolover

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

SoundOff wrote:San Onofre Nuclear Generating station (now retired) has two 1003s. One on the spent fuel building and another next to a parking lot north of the plant.
Sorry not to be spammy but I am horrible at embedding 2 separate quotes: Those 2 bolts are still active and testing right? (SONGS system?)
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

murrfarms
YouTube Username: murrfarms

Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:15 am

(sigh...)
coastalsyrolover wrote:Sorry not to be spammy but I am horrible at embedding 2 separate quotes: Those 2 bolts are still active and testing right? (SONGS system?)
Also, in addition to not serving any purpose any longer after the plant closed, they were long replaced by omni-directional Whelen sirens many years ago now.

Return to “Siren Maps”